Cella Bistro in Schenectady is having a Fall Harvest Wine Dinner on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 6:30 pm for $65 per guest, plus tax/tip.
The menu will include:
Smoked corn chowder with potatoes, pablanos, house cured bacon and roast lobster tail paired with Cosentino Chardonnay.
Shredded duck confit salad with Belgian endive, fennel, pear, shallot vinaigrette in filo-wrapped brie with Cosentino ‘The Franc’ Cabernet Franc.
Braised shortrib tortellini with brown butter, sage & parmeggiano reggiano matched with Cosentino ‘Il Chiaretto’ Sangiovese.
Maple brined pan roasted bone-in berkshire pork chop, sweet potato-chorizo hash, charred brussels sprouts with house smoked bacon, sherried leek and wild chanterelle mushroom sauce, cranberry orange relish matched with Cosentino ‘Cigar Zin’ Zinfandel and Cosentino ‘The Zin’ Zinfandel.
My friend Tamar Shahinian of Southern Wine and Spirits will be on hand to describe all the wines. She does an amazing job and will have you scrambling for a pen to record great wine and food pairing ideas.
Cella Bistro is located at 2015 rosa road in Schenectady. Call 518-381-2081 to reserve a seat.
Best Red Wine and Appetizer Pairings - Click here
How to serve Brie and Camembert Cheese - Click Here
Want to use wine to create delicious meals for friends and loved ones? Click HERE to receive Kathleen Lisson's FREE Wine and Food Pairing Tips by Email.
- ► 2010 (18)
- Best wine to order at fancy restaurant like Centri...
- Wine pairings with corn chowder, duck confit, shor...
- Finger Lakes Winery trip from Schenectady planned
- California Sauvignon Blanc styles and party food p...
- BBQ Salmon recipe food and wine pairing with Pinot...
- Albany, Schenectady Bus Trip to Finger Lakes Winer...
- Wines for Doctors - What Wines to Serve a Physicia...
- Fox Run tasting menu wine and food pairings
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2008 (250)