Last weekend was warm in Albany, NY so I think many wine and food lovers will fire up the BBQ one more time for the last cookout of summer.
What do you offer your friends who do not eat ribs or steak or burgers or chicken when the occasion is a backyard bbq?
St. Francis Winery in Sonoma, CA offers a recipe for Whole Grilled Salmon Fillet that serves all the salmon lovers in your family and can be made on the outdoors BBQ. St. Francis suggests pairing their salmon with a Chardonnay, but this recipe would pair equally well with a Pinot Noir.
Best Red Wine and Appetizer Pairings - Click here
How to serve Brie and Camembert Cheese - Click Here
Want to use wine to create delicious meals for friends and loved ones? Click HERE to receive Kathleen Lisson's FREE Wine and Food Pairing Tips by Email.
- ► 2010 (18)
- Best wine to order at fancy restaurant like Centri...
- Wine pairings with corn chowder, duck confit, shor...
- Finger Lakes Winery trip from Schenectady planned
- California Sauvignon Blanc styles and party food p...
- BBQ Salmon recipe food and wine pairing with Pinot...
- Albany, Schenectady Bus Trip to Finger Lakes Winer...
- Wines for Doctors - What Wines to Serve a Physicia...
- Fox Run tasting menu wine and food pairings
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2008 (250)