Fellow Wine Educator Laurie Forster, The Wine Coach, has partenered with Lindeman's to publish a guide to enjoying wine. 'Pour on the Joy' covers the following topics:
Matching Wine to the personality types of your friends
How to Taste Wine
Food and Wine Pairing
How Wine is Made
How to Serve Wine
The document is here:
Did you like this article? Click HERE to Subscribe to Kathleen Lisson's FREE Wine and Food Pairing Tips by Email.
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Food and Wine Pairings from Around the World
- What would happen if you put the sommelier in char...
- Some Great Picnic Wine and Food Pairings?
- How to Hold a Wine Dinner at Your Home
- How to match music to red and white wines
- Steak and White Wine Pairing
- How to make a Gourmet Mimosa
- The Essense of a Simple Recipe
- Tips for Visiting Wine Country
- How to cook with French seasonal herb blends
- Food and Beer Pairings from Brewery Ommegang
- Remembering Robert Mondavi
- Tips on Planning Your Wine Country Vacation
- How to Cook with Vermouth
- Review of Pocket Sized Wine Tasting Guide
- Plan your Wine Country Vacation at my Wine Class T...
- Twitter for Gourmet Food Lovers
- How to drink one glass of wine a day
- Wine and Cheese Pairings, 2007 wines from America'...
- Six tasty tips on serving goat, camembert and brie...
- Great Vegetarian / Vegan Cooking Video
- How to Cut Cheese and my Cheese Class This Friday ...
- Twenty recommended cheese and wine pairings for yo...
- How to Find Your New Favorite Wine
- Upcoming Hudson Valley Winery Events
- Pour on the Joy - How to enjoy wine!
- Help! My bottle of wine has sediment on the cork!
- ▼ May (27)