In an article entitled Music 'Can Enhance Wine Taste,' the BBC recently reported that Scottish college students served as wine guinea pigs for a study on the effect of music on the taste of wine.
Certain types of music can make red wine taste more 'mellow and soft' and make white wine taste more 'zingy and refreshing.'
Decanter offers a detailed list of wine and music matches here:
The shortcut: play pop music with white wine and powerful, emotional
music with red wine.
60 great music suggestions for your next party
Did you like this article? Click HERE to Subscribe to Kathleen Lisson's FREE Wine and Food Pairing Tips by Email.
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Food and Wine Pairings from Around the World
- What would happen if you put the sommelier in char...
- Some Great Picnic Wine and Food Pairings?
- How to Hold a Wine Dinner at Your Home
- How to match music to red and white wines
- Steak and White Wine Pairing
- How to make a Gourmet Mimosa
- The Essense of a Simple Recipe
- Tips for Visiting Wine Country
- How to cook with French seasonal herb blends
- Food and Beer Pairings from Brewery Ommegang
- Remembering Robert Mondavi
- Tips on Planning Your Wine Country Vacation
- How to Cook with Vermouth
- Review of Pocket Sized Wine Tasting Guide
- Plan your Wine Country Vacation at my Wine Class T...
- Twitter for Gourmet Food Lovers
- How to drink one glass of wine a day
- Wine and Cheese Pairings, 2007 wines from America'...
- Six tasty tips on serving goat, camembert and brie...
- Great Vegetarian / Vegan Cooking Video
- How to Cut Cheese and my Cheese Class This Friday ...
- Twenty recommended cheese and wine pairings for yo...
- How to Find Your New Favorite Wine
- Upcoming Hudson Valley Winery Events
- Pour on the Joy - How to enjoy wine!
- Help! My bottle of wine has sediment on the cork!
- ▼ May (27)