Tips for removing wine labels - a free wine label removal tutorial
I love the idea of removing and saving wine labels, but balked at the price of
those expensive little clear adhesive removal kits they sell in the
wine gift shops.
Just in time for the holidays, I've found a way to remove labels at
home for free!
There are two different ways to affix a wine label – sticker and glue.
The methods to take the label off are mostly the same, and only
involve hot water and a razor blade.
The directions are here:
Now that it's off, what to do with your wine label?
Here's a great idea: the next time you serve a wine and food pairing
that you love, like a cabernet that matches perfectly with your steak
and secret sauce recipe, or surf and turf and a chardonnay, remove the
label from the wine bottle and paper clip it to your recipe card for
If you have a special night, like an anniversary, where you order a
bottle of wine at a restaurant, ask to take the rinsed empty bottle
home. Remove the label and you'll have one more souvenir for your
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (250)
- The best red and WHITE wine pairing for a ribeye s...
- Food and Wine Pairing - Sauteed Cod and White Burg...
- Chefs Batali, Trotter, Puck and Lagasse offer Food...
- Champagne and food pairings
- Shark and Wine Pairing
- Wine and Cheese Pairing Ideas
- Certified Specialist of Wine Exam - How I Studied ...
- Serving port wine: The best port wine for your dec...
- How to Find Good, Quality Wines on a Budget
- Use a Bottle of Wine to Reconnect With a Loved One...
- Is there 'red wine' cheese? Should you pair red wi...
- What Wine Goes with Chinese Food?
- What Wine Goes with Chocolate?
- Video Review - Introductory Guide to Wine
- For Gorgonzola Lovers, a Pungent Wine and Food Pai...
- Recipes and wine and food pairings for a home cook...
- Wine Blogging Wednesday - Petite Sirah and ... Tof...
- How to remove a wine bottle label for FREE
- Does wine and food pairing really work?
- Red Wine Health Benefits - Wine is good for your h...
- Netflix Review – Family Cooking from the Blanchard...
- How to Keep Track of Your Wine Glass at a Party
- What to Buy a Wine Drinker for Christmas or Hanukk...
- ▼ December (23)